1. Coaches and Volunteers must be USA certified and complete, pass and submit to a CPS background check by roster day. Please read the instructions CLEARLY on the CPS background check form for where to mail the form and payment. This is done through DSS NOT E2E. Please allow time to submit and receive back the processed background check. Please note that personal checks and cash are NOT accepted by DSS.
2. Please send me your practice and game field locations with addresses and any blackout dates and times your game field will be unavailable for potential home games throughout the season. Also, please let me know if your home field can be used during playoffs. Thank you for the teams who have already done so!
3. THIS IS A CHANGE: Only Coaches will be required to attend the Coaches Clinic.
There will be a separate mandatory training session for E2E Reps (date and location TBD). Suggestion: Have all your E2E Reps, Board Members and Team Moms attend Rep training so that they can facilitate check-ins on game day and take on Rep responsibilities. This will help keep your organization from having only one person certified to be at the field all day for check-ins and compliance.
4. Please bring your E2E Rep shirt order forms and payment to me at the next meeting. All reps must purchase and wear on game day! Order form is attached.
5. The next monthly board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, January 18th at 7PM , Eastern Henrico Rec Center. Please have any agenda items to me by Monday January 16th at 5PM.
6. Association Applications and Fees are due by January 15th to receive the discounted rate of $100. If your application and payment is not received or post marked by the 15th the fee increases to $150. New Associations must have everything in by January 15th to participate in the 2017 season.
7. Cheerleaders, Cheer Coaches and Parents will NOT use the online system to agree to Codes of Conduct. If you have cheerleaders, please contact Assistant Secretary, Allison Stover and she will send you the necessary forms. email@example.com.
8. All E2E meetings are mandatory for each Association. Everyone has a clean slate as of January 1st. Please do not miss a meeting and please be on time! Out of area teams are able to call into the conference call line (to be emailed next week). We will not be using the webinar system unless it's necessary for a demonstration in the future.
Below is a reminder of the Rules and Regulations with respect to Board Meetings.Board MeetingsA. Will take place on the third Wednesday of every month
B. All Associations must have a representative present at all Board Meetings; see section IV.D. for consequences of missed meetings
D. Rep Missing Meetings
a. One missed meeting in a calendar year (January through December) the Association receives a warning
b. Two missed meetings in a calendar year (January through December) the Association loses voting rights
c. Three missed meetings in a calendar year (January through December) the Association and all its teams are suspended from all E2E activities